Are you ready to be part of an exciting team working in a very dynamic sector? Do you want to have fun in a very challenging and technical environment? Do you want to work for top Clients?
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Help train the team on forensics, and the approach to follow on malware.
- Help write processes & procedures around this forensic activity.
- Lead the investigation of compromised customer environments.
- Analyzing interface logs provided by Incident Response teams.
- Take the lead in the investigations of disks, memory and network data.
- Perform the reversing of malware identified during forensic investigation.
- Diagnose the characteristics of the malware. Write measures on detection / prevention.
- Take ownership of customer communication.
- Create comprehensive reports for the customer.
- Share ‘Indicators of Compromise’ with the customer community
- Minimally a technical Bachelor or Master’s degree in ICT.
- Proven experience in IT Forensics, and Malware reverse engineering.
- Proven experience in log analysis, and related tooling.
- Some form of computer forensic certification, or PEN tester certification is required.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and verbal.
- Consultancy experience is a clear plus.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiation and presentation).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and structured manner
- Customer orientation and creative CI mindset are a must
Professional knowledge and expertise:
- Passionate about IT Security
- Excellent problem solving skills (around interfacing)
- Ability to document investigation findings for external consumption
- Good knowledge of Windows (7, 2008R2, 2012) system administration
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SQL Server, virtualization (Hyper-V) and clusters is an asset
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Exchange, virtualization (VMWare, Citrix) and System Center 2012 Suite (SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM) is an asset
- Knowledge of Linux is an asset
- Knowledge of forensic tooling is required
As a consultant you will mainly be working at customer sites, primarily in the Brussels region (with some occasional travel). There is also the possibility to work in the Leiden region.
- A dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
- A permanent contract for junior profiles.
- For medior / senior profiles, a freelancer contract is also possible.
- An attractive starting salary, including a benefits package tailored to your needs.
If you are interested in this position, email us your CV and contact details: