Are you ready to be part of an exciting team working in a very dynamic sector? Do you want to have fun in a very challenging and technical environment? Do you want to work for top Clients?
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Your job is to try to break into -or find possible exploits in- different computer systems and software.
- Conduct formal tests on web-based applications, mobile apps, networks, and other types of computer systems.
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Conduct security audits from both a logical/theoretical standpoint and a technical/hands-on standpoint.
- Being able to establish the viability of a particular set of attack vectors.
- Researching known vulnerabilities within their clients’ software and hardware stacks.
Although it is necessary to run pre-determined types of tests, you will also be designing your own tests for a large portion of the time. This requires creativity and imagination, along with excellent technical knowledge and know-how.
- Assess the ability to detect and respond to cyber attacks.
- Document trace of detailed work performed. Fill out assessment reports on what was discovered. Translate this into a comprehensive report for the customer.
- Take ownership of customer communication.
- Minimally a technical Bachelor or Master’s degree in ICT.
- Proven experience in IT Security and Penetration Testing.
- Expert knowledge of common pentesting/hacking tools.
- Proven experience in log analysis, and related tooling.
- Some social engineering is a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and verbal.
- Consultancy experience is a clear plus.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiation and presentation).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and structured manner
- Customer orientation and creative mindset are a must
As a consultant you will mainly be working at customer sites, primarily in the Brussels region (with some occasional travel).
- A dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
- A permanent contract for junior profiles.
- For medior / senior profiles, a freelancer contract is also possible.
- An attractive starting salary, including a benefits package tailored to your needs.
If you are interested in this position, email us your CV and contact details: