Brussels Region – at iGuards Clients
Are you ready to be part of an exciting team working in a very dynamic sector? Do you want to have fun in a very challenging and technical environment? Do you want to work for top Clients?
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Your job is to advise customers on current/upcoming GDPR related legislation.
- Clarify impact on customers. Help customers ensure compliance with GDPR.
- Develop and implement Data Protection Policy at customers.
- Provide information and guidance on the processing of all personal data.
- Perform PIAs (Privacy Impact Assessments) on client applications.
- Articulate GDPR related action plan; articulate clear recommendations on what to do, and how to do it.
- Articulate pragmatic processes & procedures (DPO and SIEM related).
- Monitor the implementation and application of customer data protection policies.
- Draft comprehensive reports for the customer.
- Produce ‘best practice’ guidance material for staff. Deliver training to staff.
- Process, co-ordinate and respond to all requests for information. Take ownership of customer communication. Act as the contact point for the supervisory authority.
- Minimally a technical Bachelor or Master’s degree in ICT.
- Proven experience in IT Security and IT Auditing.
- Proven experience in processes & procedures.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and verbal.
- Consultancy experience is a clear plus.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiation and presentation).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and structured manner
- Customer orientation and creative mindset are a must
As a consultant you will mainly be working at customer sites, primarily in the Brussels region (with some occasional travel).
- A dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
- A permanent contract for junior profiles.
- For medior / senior profiles, a freelancer contract is also possible.
- An attractive starting salary, including a benefits package tailored to your needs.
If you are interested in this position, email us your CV and contact details.