Region Brussels and East & West Flanders – at iGuards Clients
Are you ready to be part of an exciting team working in a very dynamic sector? Do you want to have fun in a very challenging and technical environment? Do you want to work for top Clients?
- Perform Information Security maturity assessments at customers
- Your job is to advise customers on the implementation roadmap to reach higher maturity levels in the Information Security domain, using the ISO 27K framework.
- Clarify impact on customers roadmap and implementation plan. Help customers reach certification in a pragmatic way.
- Develop and implement security policies & procedures at customers.
- Help design & implement security processes.
- Articulate related action plan; articulate clear recommendations on what to do, and how to do it.
is an internationally recognized standard for implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS). We see that the implementation of IS27001 will grow significantly over the coming years. iGuards performs pragmatic advisory to Clients on how to implement such framework.
- Minimally a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Proven experience in ISO 27001.
- Proven experience in security processes & procedures.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and verbal.
- Consultancy experience is a clear plus. CISO experience is a clear plus.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiation and presentation).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and structured manner.
- Customer orientation and creative mindset are a must.
As a consultant you will mainly be working at customer sites, primarily in the Brussels and East & West Flanders region.
- A dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
- A permanent contract for junior/medior profiles.
- For senior profiles, a freelancer contract is also possible.
- An attractive starting salary, including a benefits package tailored to your needs.
If you are interested in this position, email us your CV and contact details.