Are you ready to be part of an exciting team working in a very dynamic sector? Do you want to have fun in a very challenging and technical environment? Do you want to work for top Clients?
- Your job is to assist customers on improving their overall security governance. Starting from a top-down perspective you will help fix any important issues and address risks.
- Articulate and structure the security organization, while you also have a thorough technical understanding of the Client’s environment.
- Act as CISO ad interim
- Perform Security Governance assessments at Clients
- Advise on process maturity using frameworks (primarily ISO 27K)
- Clarify impact on customers roadmap and implementation plan. Help customers improve maturity level.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures at customers.
- Minimally a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Proven experience as Security Governance consultant, or CISO
- Consultancy experience is a clear plus.
- Proven experience in articulating security policies, processes & procedures.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiation and presentation).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and structured manner
- Customer orientation and creative mindset are a must
As a consultant you will mainly be working at customer sites, primarily in Brussels, or the East & West Flanders region.
- A dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
- A permanent contract. For medior / senior profiles, a freelancer contract is also possible.
- An attractive starting salary, including a benefits package tailored to your needs.
If you are interested in this position, email us your CV and contact details.